Thursday, 22 June 2017

50 Questions You've Never Been Asked Tag

1) Whats your favourite candle scent?
I love Cinnamon scented candles. I also love Yankee Cranberry Ice and Christmas Eve. I only tend to burn candles in the winter so it's all about the festive smells :)

2) What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Caroline Hirons (skincare guru) for obvious reasons but also because she is hilarious!

3) What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Ed Sheeran.

4) How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
I was 28 when I got married.

5) Do you know a hoarder?
Err, myself.

6) Can you do the splits?
No, never

7) How old were you when you first learned to ride a bike?
6/7 I think. My brother taught me on my My Little Pony bike.

8) How many oceans have you swam in?
None.

9) How many countries have you visited?
4. Wales, France, Spain (Majorca &n Benidorm) and Kefalonia (Greece)

10) Is anyone in your family in the army?
No

11) What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I named my daughter Abigail Hope, but really like Evie and Harriet.

12) What would you name your son if you had one?
We were going to call the baby Samuel James if it was a boy. 

13) What's the worst grade you've got in a test?
A U in ICT at GCSE. Our teacher took all our coursework off on holiday with her during half term and did a Shirley Valentine and never came back. I refused to re-do it and so only my exam paper was graded.

14) What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
Sabrina the Teenage Witch

15) What did you dress up as for halloween when you were 8?
A witch

16) Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I am a self confessed HP addict and enjoyed Twilight. I haven't read Hunger Games.

17) Would you rather have an American accent or a British one?
Mine so British

18)  Did your mother go to university?
No

19) Are your grandparents still married?
They have all passed away except for my nan on my mums side.

20) Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No.

21) Do you know who kermit the frog is?
Yes

22) What was the first amusement park you went to?
Is that a theme park? Probably Chessington or Blackgang Chine. Actually, could be the one that's at Southend, but I forget it's name.

23) What language beside your native language would you like to be fluent in?
Probably Italian.

24) Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
Grey

25) Is your father bald?
My dad has passed away but he wasn't bald.

26) Do you know any triplets?
Nope!

27) Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
The Notebook. Beautiful film.

28) Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes, but it's not my favourite.

29) What's the name of your favourite restaurant?
Not sure. Eating out isn't really my thing. Especially now I have a baby.

30) Have you ever been to Nandos?
Yes, love a cheeky Nandos :)

31) Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers ect)
No

32) What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Paul James

33) If you have a nickname what is it?
Li, Bunny

34) Who's your favourite person in the world?
My Daughter

35) Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
City

36) Can you whistle?
No

37) Do you sleep with a nightlight?
No

38) Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Yes

40) What medical conditions do you have?
Health Anxiety, Scoliosis, Acid Reflux

41) How many times have you been to hospital?
2. To have my gallbladder removed and to have my baby

42) Have you ever seen finding nemo?
Yep

43) Where do you buy your jeans?
Next

44) What's the last compliment you got?
That I was doing a good job with my daughter.

45) Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
I'm never asleep long enough to dream these days.

46) What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Regular Black Tea. I also like Jasmine Tea, Peppermint tea and Twinings Tropical Tea.

47) How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Not enough... never enough :)

48) What religion will you raise your children to practice?
None

49) How old were you when you found out Santa wasn't real?
Err, he's not real?!?!

50) Why do you have a blog?
As a record of my life. Also to detail what products, books, etc I really like. It's nice to have a little nook on the internet that is all mine. Even if it's filled with a load of old waffle!

I was inspired by Love, Melissa for this post (check out her answers here) and would like to tag everyone to follow it on, as I love being nosey!